How we protect your privacy
Dansk is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and/or to provide a more personalized shopping experience. We also may monitor customer activity and site usage to help us best serve our visitors. In addition, in order to keep our customers informed about Dansk product news, special offers, and other products or services of interest, we may send such information via postal mail, email or telephone, based on customer-provided contact information. For information on how we protect your privacy and credit card information when you order our products online, click here.
We always try to offer all visitors the best site possible. Dansk.com may use a Session ID Cookie, which allows the site's features to run smoothly. At this time, we do not "cookie" for marketing purposes. However, we do periodically look at customers' behavior while on our site. Many sites track usage on their sites, which is part of basic web technology and the only real way an e-tailer, like Dansk, can tell if its customers like or dislike a feature. We only use this information for internal use and DO NOT SHARE that information with anyone else.
While you are at Dansk.com, you will see forms that allow you to leave your name and contact information. By using Dansk.com, you consent to the collection and use of the information obtained by Dansk and to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Website. If we decide to change the Policy, we will post those changes on this page so that you are aware of our online practices, including how we use the information we collect and under what circumstances we disclose it. Dansk is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the non-Dansk websites to which Dansk.com may link.
Unless you leave your name and contact information on any of our registration forms, you can browse and exit the Website without leaving any information that would identify you. If you choose to do so, we may contact you via email, postal mail or telephone informing you of new products, services or events. Occasionally we will rent our postal mailing lists to companies that have products or services that we believe will be of value to our customers. Even if we share our mailing lists with these other companies, however, please be assured we never share your email address or credit card information. For details on how to "opt-out" if you do not want us to contact you or rent your postal address information, you have many options.
Except as otherwise provided in this Policy or by law, personally identifiable information is only shared with Dansk. From time to time, we engage third parties to provide services related to the maintenance and operation of the Website. In connection with the services, the provider may have access to information provided by users of the Website. A service provider's use of such information is restricted by confidentiality agreements between Dansk and such provider.
Our Website is designed for potential customers who are 18 years of age or older. We do not intentionally collect information from children.
Uncomfortable with ordering online? For our online Safe Shopping Guarantee and other shopping options, go to Secure Shopping.
- Email Address
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
- Telephone Numbers (optional)
- Credit Card Information
If you do not want to place your order online, you can telephone, mail, or fax your order. Click here to see your shopping options.
If you register to receive our free Dansk Email Specials, we will collect and store your:
- Email Address
- Address (optional)
- Phone Number (optional)
- Information about Dansk product purchases
If you submit the Contact Us form, we will collect and store your:
- Email Address
- Address (optional)
- Telephone Numbers (optional)
If you decide to enter a sweepstakes, contest or other marketing event sponsored by Dansk, we will collect and store your:
- Email Address
- Home Telephone Number
- Other information that may be relevant to the marketing event (e.g., bridal registry information)
We also collect and store the following technical information when you visit our site:
- IP Address
- Browser Type
- Site Usage
If you use our "Email to a Friend" feature, the name and email address information requested will be used only to generate that email. It will not be used for any other purpose.
Dansk and third-party marketing communications to you
In order to keep our customers informed about Dansk product news, special offers, and other products or services of interest, we may send such information via postal mail, email or telephone, based on customer contact information. Details of each type of communication - and how to be removed from each list - are explained below.
Email marketing - periodic email communications from us about Dansk products, shipping discounts, or special offers.
Third-party marketing - from time to time, we make our customer postal addresses available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. Please note that we do not share our customers' email addresses with third-party marketers.
Telemarketing - informing you via telephone about Dansk product news, shipping discounts, or special offers, unless otherwise prohibited by Federal and State "Do-Not-Call" laws.
Direct Mail marketing - postal mail about Dansk products, shipping discounts, or special offers.
If you would like to be removed from Dansk marketing communications lists, please provide us with the contact information required via any of the methods listed below so that we can promptly and accurately process your request. (In cases where we lack the necessary information, we will make our best efforts to comply with your request.)
To remove yourself from any Dansk marketing communications lists, you may do so by:
- Visiting My Communications Preferences, providing your email address and last name (if applicable), unchecking the appropriate options, and clicking "Update" Note: If we cannot find your email address and/or name, we may ask you to contact Customer Service with your request. -or-
If you choose one of the following methods, please supply your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number:
Sending email to us at email@example.com and indicating your preferences -or-
Calling Customer Service at 1-800-DANSK-2U, (1-800-326-7528), Mon. - Fri. 8:30 am - 5 pm ET -or-
- Writing to us at Dansk, P.O. Box 2006, Bristol, PA 19007-0806 and indicating your preferences
Once you have set your communications preferences, you may change them by using any of the above methods.
Dansk reserves the right to contact its customers in order to properly and effectively service pending transactions and to address any concerns or requests of a Customer Service nature. For example, if you purchase directly from Dansk.com you will receive transaction-specific order confirmation and shipment confirmation email messages regardless of your email marketing communications preference.
Reviewing/Modifying Your Account Information
You may contact Customer Service to review or change your personal information. If it is incorrect in any way or if you would like to have part or all of it removed, contact our Customer Service department (see below).
- Using our simple online comment form -or-
- Sending email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect to receive a response from Dansk Customer Service within 24 hours (Monday through Friday) of sending your email -or-
- Calling Customer Service at 1-800-DANSK-2U, (1-800-326-7528), Mon. - Fri. 8:30 am - 5 pm ET; -or-
- Writing to us at Dansk, P.O. Box 2006, Bristol, PA 19007-0806
Our street address is: P.O. Box 2006, Bristol, PA 19007-0806. Note: Please use our post office address, listed above, when contacting us via mail.
Dansk welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send your inquiries via email to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
By using the Website you accept these Terms and Conditions. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating the Website. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website.
- The Dansk® brand name and its respective logos are registered trademarks of DID, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Lenox, Incorporated ("Lenox"). Dansk is an unincorporated division of Lenox.
- Product designs (including any and all collateral material relating thereto) included on the Dansk.com Website are owned by Lenox and/or its licensors and protected by copyright laws. Product and collection names included on the Dansk Website are trademarks of Lenox and/or its licensors. You are not permitted to use the aforementioned designs and trademarks without the prior written consent of Lenox. For further information on Intellectual Property matters contact: Legal Department, Lenox, Incorporated, 100 Lenox Drive, Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648.
- All rights reserved. The Website and all of its contents is protected by copyright laws and/or trademarks or other laws. No part may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the written permission of Lenox.
- The User of the Dansk Website does so at the User's risk. Neither Lenox nor any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors licensors and/or the like, warrant that any of the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or any future Websites developed by Dansk nor, as to the accuracy, reliability, or currentness of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through the Website.
You must not use the Website for any fraudulent, harassing, offensive or illegal activity. You agree not to engage in any activity that would impair the proper functioning of the Website. You must not, and by using the Website agree not to, impersonate another person or submit materials that contain viruses or other programming routines or engines intended to damage, interfere with or intercept any system, data or information. We may investigate occurrences that we believe may involve any such activity and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting any violations of law.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND LENOX, ALL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. LENOX ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THE WEBSITE.
REFERENCES TO CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL LENOX BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE.
- The Dansk Website contains links to third-party websites, which are not under the control of Lenox. Lenox makes no representation whatsoever about any other website to which you may have access through the Dansk Website. When you access a non-Lenox website, you do so at your own risk and Lenox is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites. Lenox provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Lenox endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites. Lenox is not responsible for damage or loss caused by errors on the Internet or our information technology. System operations may become unavailable unexpectedly due to circumstances beyond our control. The Terms and Conditions of this Disclaimer may be amended from time to time, by Lenox in its sole discretion.
We make no claims that our Website may be lawfully accessed or used outside of the United States and Canada.
The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions, our Policy or use of our Website or services will be resolved in the federal or state courts in the State of New Jersey. You agree to submit to personal jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts located in Mercer County, New Jersey.
In the event that any portion of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
Except as specifically provided in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Lenox, the Terms and Conditions, including the Policy, constitute the entire agreement between us and the users of the Website. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions and written agreements signed by our authorized representative, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail. No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.
You agree to indemnify us for all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, that we may incur as a result of your breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Website described in the page labeled "Privacy & Legal" or any claims brought relating to information submitted by you or actions taken by you. We will provide you with timely notice of any such claim, suit or proceeding.